Export your notes as a PDF file from the Apple Notes app once you’re done composing them so that you may share them or stop further editing.
It goes without saying that Apple Notes is one of your preferred note-taking applications if you use an iPad, iPhone, or Mac. This programme is easy to use and syncs your notes to iCloud without a hitch. This implies that you may easily access your notes on various Apple devices.
Apple Notes’ utility doesn’t stop there. You may export your notes as a PDF among other things. So, continue reading if you want to export your Apple Notes notes to PDF files for use on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad.
How to Download PDFs from Apple Notes on Any Device
You should utilize the numerous helpful features that Apple Notes has to offer. For instance, Apple Notes’ export to PDF capability makes the procedure a breeze instead of requiring you to copy your notes to another platform. The main drawback is that you can’t export numerous notes at once.
On your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you may export Apple Notes notes as PDFs. All three platforms will be covered.
Create PDFs from Apple Notes on an iPad or iPhone.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for exporting your Apple Notes to PDF on an iPhone or iPad:
- To export a note as a PDF, open any note in Notes.
- Once within the message, select Share from the top menu.
- To create a PDF, hit Markup at the bottom. You may annotate your PDF on the markup page before exporting. Choose a markup tool, give it your preferences, and annotate the PDF.
- Tap Done after you’re satisfied with your PDF. You’ll be asked if you want to save your PDF to Apple Notes.
- Tap Save File To on your iPhone or iPad, then pick the appropriate location.
- Then click Save.
When exporting notes from your iPhone or iPad, the markup tool saves the day. Using the methods above, you may use the markup functionality in addition to ordinary notes to export scanned documents as PDFs from the Notes app. If your document has numerous pages that have been scanned, the procedures change slightly.
Here’s how to export several pages from a scanned document in Apple Notes:
- Open the scanned file first.
- When a page is in preview, tap it and hold it while choosing Share from the pop-up menu.
- If you want to annotate your document, choose Markup.
- Finally, pick a location to store your PDF file by tapping Done > store File To.
- Click Save to complete.
On a Mac, export Apple Notes as PDFs.
The method is simpler while using a Mac. Here’s how to export or save notes from your Mac as PDFs:
- Open a note in the Notes app that you want to export as a PDF.
- Utilizing the menu bar, select File.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Export as PDF.
- Change the name of your PDF file, decide where to save it, and if you like, add some tags.
- To save your PDF, click Save.
Using the export option, you can quickly make PDFs in the Notes app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Another great trick we suggest is directly saving web pages as PDFs on your iPhone or iPad.
Travel with your Apple Notes at all times.
One of the top note-taking applications for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS is Apple Notes. If you go to other non-Apple platforms like Android or Windows, the software is useless. So, one method to make sure you have a duplicate of your notes anywhere other than iCloud is to export them.
You don’t have to export your notes from the Apple Notes app as PDFs if you use a Windows computer. You can access and modify your notes in Apple Notes inside Windows in a variety of ways.
See More: click here