Since its release, a large number of customers have converted to Outlook 2016. Users have noted a few problems with the new features, such as the failure of the app when any changes are made or while attempting to reply to a new post. So, does Outlook 2016 frequently crash or freeze? In such a scenario, you shouldn’t worry. We’ll discuss solutions to the Outlook 2023 Crashes (How to Fix Outlook 2023 Crashes) problem today.(Resolve the Outlook 2023 crash problem)
You may find Outlook 2023 can have the following issues:
- It occasionally crashes right after starting when operating in safe mode.
- Outlook 2016 crashes when you try to open the problem.
- EMSMDB DLL is to blame for Outlook 2016 problems.
- One of the most frequent issues you could run across is crash case id 1000.
- Additionally, it may crash while submitting tweets, loading profiles, or sending emails.
- Emergency Medical Services Management Data Base 32 is referred to as EMSMDB32.
- DLL files may potentially contribute to crashing problems.
- As soon as you attempt to link an account, Outlook 2016 crashes.
Solution: Outlook 2016 crashing on Windows 10.
It would be quite difficult to solve the aforementioned issues if you are not tech-savvy. Possible fixes for theproblem where Outlook 2016 keeps crashing include the following:
Investigate Issues Related to Add-Ins:
Add-ins are third-party components that may cause Outlook to crash, run slowly, or result in other problems. The procedure to remove the add-ins is outlined below.
- FinalizeOutlook 2016.
- Press Windows + R to start RUN on Windows versions 10, 8.1, and 8.
- Type Outlook/safe in the RUN bar and hit OK to operate in secure mode.
- Next, choose Options and then Add-Ins from the file menu.
- After choosing COM Add-ins, press Go.
- Clear all the checks on the list, and then click OK.
EMSMDB32 DLL Faulting Module in Outlook 2016:
After updating from 2013 to 2016, Outlook 2016 crashes because of a problem with the module EMSMDB32.DLL. The actions listed below can be taken to fix this problem, which is brought on by corrupted mailbox views:
- Start Outlook and enable the clean views to see if the issue has been fixed.
- If the issue still exists, open the RUN command by pressing Windows key + R. Search for “outlook/clean views” in the box.
You might try migrating the mailbox users to a different database if the issues persist.
Recover for Microsoft Office
Restoring Outlook’s settings will make it simpler for the program to function properly, thus fixing the office might be useful. The steps listed below will help you to do this.
- The RUN button would appear if you pressed the Windows key and R. In the address box, type appwiz.cpl.
- Press Change after selecting the MS Office program that was installed on your computer.
- After that, choose Repair and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
The fourth stage, which will help you diagnose Outlook, should be used if the methods below do not stop Outlook 2016 from crashing.
To find and fix the problem, use the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant. Additionally, it recommends the best choice for you. Take the next actions:
- Run the program configured to fix the issue to perform an automatic diagnosis.
- Access the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 if this does not address the problem.
- Click Outlook and then Next after you’ve reached the Support area.
- Next, pick your issue from the list in the section.
Continue to the section below to find a solution if creating a new Outlook profile does not address the issue.
Hardware acceleration Set-up:
Many contemporary apps can perform better thanks to hardware acceleration, however, there are a number of challenges that arise as a result of this performance improvement that affect the software as a whole. Do the following things to fix the issue:
- Start by launching Outlook.
- Go to File>>Options>> Advanced after that.
- Select the Disable Hardware Graphics Acceleration checkbox under the Display section.
If the problem is fixed after taking all the aforementioned actions, move on to the section below.
Remove Current Email Accounts and Add Them Again:
The most common cause of Outlook 2016 crashes while importing accounts is a damaged email address. You must first remove all email addresses and then add them again in order to fix the problem. Do the following to achieve that:
- By typing “control panel” into the “search programmed and files” area, you may access the control panel.
- o to User Account>>Mail after that.
- Select Email addresses from the Mail Windows.
- You may select which accounts to remove. Apply this to each and every account.
You’ll need to add the accounts again because you erased them all previously. This would completely resolve the issue and recreate all of the accounts. If not, move on to the following action.
Checking the account password:
After creating an account, if Outlook 2016 still fails, your account password can be the cause. This problem arises when users change their password on another device. The problem is that current devices will continue to use the outdated password even if you change it on another computer.
You must take the following action to correct this:
- Set the password and modify the account settings.
Outlook should then resume operating properly. If otherwise, go on to the next section.
Examine the virus:
Antivirus is a device defense that shields data from dangerous hacker assaults, however, it occasionally gets in the way of other programs’ functionality. Antivirus software can potentially cause Outlook to crash by interfering with its functionality.
Take the following actions to solve these issues:
- For a short while, turn off your antivirus program to see if it fixes the problem.
- Delete the antivirus program if not.
If you’re having trouble with Outlook 2016 crashing when it opens, this will help; if not, move on to the section below.
Making a New Outlook Profile
Any files that were linked to or associated with the prior profile are likewise deleted when a profile is uninstalled. Additionally, it can assist with the Microsoft Outlook 2016 crashing problem.
First and foremost, there is no need to establish a new profile if you already have one that was created when using SARA. Follow the steps listed below if this is not the case.
- Select Mail from the Control Panel after opening the system.
- By selecting Show Profiles, select the profile you wish to remove.
- Remove, then hit ADD.
- Next, type the profile name into the appropriate area.
- Press Nextafter entering the user name, password, and SMTP address.
- Press “Don’t ask me about this website again” after viewing the message.
- Enter your login details after that, then click OK.
- Press the Finish tap to finish.
In this instance, you can even conduct SARA sophisticated diagnostics, but advance options are always a savior. Continue to the next part.
Knowing an administrator for Outlook:
Administrative rights are necessary since Outlook will crash if you don’t start it as the administrator. Simply follow the directions shown below to get there:
- Select Property by doing a right-click on the Outlook shortcut on your screen.
- From the menu, pick Run as administrator.
- There is another option to constantly run Outlook with administrator access, however doing this repeatedly might get monotonous:
- From the drop-down menu, right-click the Outlook shortcut on your screen, and pick Assets.That’s all; Outlook will now launch with administrator privileges and you won’t have any crashes.
Remove iCloud and Internet Calendar in
Your device’s iCloud and online calendars can be removed to aid with the crashing issue. The following actions can help you get rid of it:
- Go to User Accounts> Mail in the Control Panel.
- Click Show profiles after that.
- Click the data file properties after choosing Profile.
- Calendars on iCloud and the internet can be deleted.
Looking to see when a problem is still there after performing all the steps. If so, head over to the following section.
When you run this, you will learn the fundamentals of Outlook issues and fixes. You will also benefit from having a service engineer on hand to assist you in addressing the problem.
- Run Outlook’s advanced diagnostics.
- This will look for any issues and alert you to potential fixes.
These changes have improved the software’s performance and resolved my Outlook 2016 crashing issues. We hope that you will find this material beneficial as well. Please share your feedback in the comments area below if this post washelpful to you. You may connect with our experts on Webmailtech.com, who will resolve your Outlook2016 keeps crashing difficulties, if you’re stillhavingtrouble.
Also Visit Click Here